• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any NC Tour Peeps

Thats about 3-3.5 hrs from Me, ANy Others in your area that you know about?

If you guys ever gather or enough get together to ride or a car show in the area Maybe we can get up. there is a Big carshow that goes down in Greenville NC called freak show and I have never been but 3 of my friends go every year Maybe we can get a few tours to ride out

I never see another on the road around here. I'm in Hickory, Charlotte, and the mountains often but I can't remember see another CSVT on the road other than my son's car.

I just saw another like mine 2 days ago but it had a sunroof and a spoiler had an SCCA sticker too but I couldn't get the guys attention.

I've had a lowered one in the past, don't know if I want to give up the ride for the looks. I'm replacing the struts in the future, so I might do something then. Car only has 72k and is like new in and out.

Checking in! Ive got a few, and i friend that i work with has 1 with 20k on it. Id be down for having a get together at some point...

Sounds good, we can either meet at a car show or the drag strip in Fayetteville or other events that someone maybe aware of..... I know the mkiii supra guys usually meet in Raleigh, I know a cpl of them....

I never see another on the road around here. I'm in Hickory, Charlotte, and the mountains often but I can't remember see another CSVT on the road other than my son's car.

I'm just outside of Hickory, and am usually around there all the time as my wife's family lives there. You can't miss mine if you see it... it's Silver Frost with black EAP wheels on it. There's another guy that lives in Mountain View that has a 98 Toreador Red car that he drives daily.

Shannon

Back