• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any interest in a regional super meet? Sept 14

It is going to be close getting this done for the meet. Motor and trans might meet up with eachother tonight...... I'll keep ya posted!

Looks like my build has caught up to yours Joe. I hope to mate the trans to the block this evening also. If it wasnt for all this post-wedding crap I would be soo much further along.

Nobody told me about post-wedding photo album nonsense that is going to kill my Saturday.

Or that I am expected to go to Crate & Barrel AGAIN to return the crap we got two of and/or buy more crap we didn't get.....ehhhh.

Looks like my build has caught up to yours Joe. I hope to mate the trans to the block this evening also. If it wasnt for all this post-wedding crap I would be soo much further along.

Nobody told me about post-wedding photo album nonsense that is going to kill my Saturday.

Or that I am expected to go to Crate & Barrel AGAIN to return the crap we got two of and/or buy more crap we didn't get.....ehhhh.

EXACTLY WHAT I AM GOIN THROUGH :nonono: It is just not fair

Scratch me.... Company picnic on the 13th afternoon and shopping in the morning for #2 items. Then naujcdl and I are getting together to do some work on his car on Sunday.

I will open an invite to anyone who would isn't able to make it to Peoria and want to come out to Aurora, just let me know, perhaps a mini meet for those unable to make the full drive to Peoria.

Sorry Bob, would have loved to make it.

Just dropped the 3L in the engine bay today....so if I don't get enough miles on it later this week when fired up I might come out to Aurora.

I would be a bit afraid to have the first 100miles be on my way to Peoria only to have an issue. Ya know? But if I get a decent amount on there thru Saturday I am still in if it actually happens.

The car show on Sunday is happening rain or shine, so there is no 'if' about the activity. The only question is whether anyone from CEG will join me to go to it. I hope we can get at least a few there.

Well I found out that I have mandatory meetings the next 2 saturdays in a row... so I can't make it bob. Wish I could go though, hopefully next time I will be able to!!!

Ok, is anyone coming to the car show? Tell me if you are definitely coming... no more maybe's. If someone wants to go to the show, I'll go too. But the forecast is for rain and I've worked too many hours at work this week (46 hrs in 4 days with 8 more on Friday, and no overtime pay since I'm salaried) so if nobody is coming, i probably won't go either.

Back