• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another reason to love Lowell!!!!!

I can't believe people (including myself) actually fell for this...I feel like such a MFing retard...:nonono: :laugh:

i had most of my office believing me...it was funny.

and now i have to get back to packing up my personal belongings.....

you can probably start writing rap songs since you now have street cred.

All kidding aside, glad you're ok! That's really really ridiculously scary. I remember being at a party once and everyone started yelling that this kid was going to his car to get a gun. I ran the hell out of there and it could have been completely made up! Couldn't imagine actual gunshots!

I think he should have only added that part of the story if he truly did get bullets to ricochet off the tailgate and into his nuts.
"you see, I jumped out to confront the criminal with a teabag to his face, and the fugger shot me in the nuts!"

I love how there are still some people that haven't read the whole thread before posting. :laugh:

And there still not reading the whole story. I personally think it's pathetic that Elky would stoop so low as to shoot his own truck (tailgate) to get attention. Is there nothing you won't do for a few seconds of fame and attention? Oh wait, I just answered my own question. Nevermind then.

Back