• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another reason to love Lowell!!!!!

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
So this weekend started off great...
got the new floor put down in the office on saturday.
got up bright and early to go to the swap meet on Sunday.
I had a few things to get at home depot, so i hop in the truck and head out.
I get a few blocks from my house and a see a police car heading in my direction so i pull over
he slams on the brakes and cuts the car sideways n front af me about 100 feet away, it was like a movie scene.
next thing i know a beat up honda comes sliding to a stop about 20 feet behind me.
at this point i am thinking cool, i am going to see a beat down.
this huge dude jumps out of the honda and starts screaming.
i start to turn around to get a better look at the dude and i hear this loud "CRACK!"
i dove down between the seat and the dashboard and the fun began.
the fuggin dude started shooting at the cops!!!
i heard and felt rounds pelting the truck
i am thinking to myself that i am gonna get shot while lying on the floor of my truck! (what a pussy way to go)
it felt like i was on the floor for days, but i guess t was only a few minutes before a cop comes over to the truck and rips the door open.
he is screaming at me but my ears are still ringing from the gunfire.
he pulls me out of the truck and walks me to the curb.
he asks if i am hurt at all, amazingly not a single round made it into the cab.
i was there for a little over an hour being questioned and stuff.
needless to say, i can't wait to get out of lowell.
now for the carnage...
truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck5.jpg

truck6.jpg

Found these in my bed and i think there are a couple more in the tailgate.
i have to bring them down to the police today.
truck7.jpg

umm.....hmmmm..... I don't really know what else to say, other than WOW.

I can't even imagine this. then again, I live in Wales, population 1700.

First of all - glad to hear you are ok.

2nd - that guy is a really bad shot...

3rd - yes, time to move.

4th - at least now you don't need to buy to those decals that look like gunshots. :)

So did the cops kill the guy are what?

Last edited:
Wow! Are those from the guy in the car? Was your truck right between the two cars or was he just a really bad shot? Glad you're OK. We wouldn't want you riding in the back of your other car.

HOLY ISH!

Dude... I could barely hear you at Mac's last night, so I'm sorry if I didn't hear you mention this.

Gaddamn... are you doing alright?

ZOMFG! That is an absolute poop-shooter! If that was me the cop would've said something along the lines of "Did you **** your pants, son?" Well next time you go to the movies, Mike, and you see that, you can say "Ooo ooo I've seen this LIVE!" Kinda like going to a concert is better than listening to the band in your car or something :p. But as everyone else has said, glad to hear that you're A-OK. And make sure to leave the bullet-holes! They give the truck character. I absolutely love those old Chevy trucks, they're so BA, but now yours is even MORE BA! :drool:

And is that a giant stretch in the bottom left corner there? WOW!
truck6.jpg

That really looks like .32 ACP with one hell of a FMJ - normal 45 rounds dont look like that after they go through that much metal. .45 would have made it into the cab - they go straight through a harddrive with 4 platters... The fact that those bulets mostly retained their shape is pretty impressive - 45's completly flatten out.

You are lucky he wasn't shooting anything more serious - those rounds were specifically chosen to kill people :nonono:

Elky -- what about a reckless endangerment lawsuit? Don't know if you could go after him on attempted murder if the shots fired toward you were incidental to the rest of the situation / confrontation with the officer. The city and the police would likely support your efforts. I'm not big on lawsuits, but this guy was clearly a criminal, and life threatening one at that. You might be able to retire early.

holy **** mike ! you're one lucky mother ****er! i'm glad you were not shot...wow, i don't know what else to say - except "Like a rock" lol, thank god!

Back