• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another hood IC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Alright just putting this out there to see if anyone would want in on this style. It's a long shot give past experience with this sort of GB, but I really want this hood so I'm going to give this a go.

Its the Scoote style hood. The company makes it for Focus's as well as many other types of cars. Here is a picture of a CF SRT4 hood. We would most likely need 20 orders and they would be available in both fiberglass and CF. They typically go on ebay for $149-$349 (depending on fiberglass or CF) with $140 shipping charge.

scootehoodst6.jpg

Here is some shots from a Focus with a R33 body kit, not a kit I'm a fan of but you can see the hood from other angles.

00focussc2010bz3.jpg

00focussc20102kf8.jpg

00focussc20103ke7.jpg

Just start a list I guess...

1. CSVT#49

Yea it was just a thought... I did some quick photoshops and it looked pretty good. If I have time I'll do a more presentable one in photoshop that I could post up.

However with that said this is what the manf. came back and said to me this morning.

We would need 20 buyers up front paying 50% deposits, fiberglass hoods would be $300 and carbon fiber would be $500 each. No switch ups once the orders are made. We would also need a brand new contour hood for the mold process. The hoods would take about 6 months to make and get in stock.

Doesnt look bad.. Do the chop I wanna check this out! May look good with the curves we have on our hood!

Money in hand if I do like it!!!

- amyn

i'm in, but the chance of you getting 20 people together for the gb is very slim, maybe we should take the design/idea to a different cf shop?

i can tell you right now. you get enough people i'll buy one.
hell at that point I might sell my evo hood.
i want the scoote hood just like the first pic.

i can tell you right now. you get enough people i'll buy one.
hell at that point I might sell my evo hood.
i want the scoote hood just like the first pic.

I'll buy the evo hood to help you get up the dough for this one, just say the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back