• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anoka/Andover

Dose anyone on here live up north near Bemidji MN? I live in Gonvick which is like 45 min NW of Bemidji. Me and the guy i bought my 98 csvt are the only wons i know of that have a contour svt in what seams like a 300 mile radius haha. Id like to meet up/get together with some guys sometime if thiers anyone within a reasonable distance. Well thats all i had to say haha.

i use to live in bemidji when i went to school there. i drove for roush industries and use to see a silver csvt out near machintosh. that was a few years ago though.

Haha, ive gone though gonvick. we use to take the old railroad as far as we could. i had my cutlass on that rail bed many times :)

recognize this bridge at all?
n136902830_30083480_7505.jpg

Dose anyone on here live up north near Bemidji MN? I live in Gonvick which is like 45 min NW of Bemidji. Me and the guy i bought my 98 csvt are the only wons i know of that have a contour svt in what seams like a 300 mile radius haha. Id like to meet up/get together with some guys sometime if thiers anyone within a reasonable distance. Well thats all i had to say haha.

Yup, eveleth here

So do you live in the area? I can usually be seen anywhere in the Anoka/Ramsey/Andover/Coon Rapids areas with a few trips down to the south metro area Apple Valley/Rosemount/Eagan. You can tell my car apart from the rest of the red SVT's as my license plate is CSVT and I only have the rear one on. Plus I have the silver "49" decal under the drivers side headlight. Not to mention the pre98 trunk lid.

I live in Ramsey, It might of been you, but I only saw a quick glimpse of the car. :shrug: I'm usually driving all around Ramsey/Anoka, and down 169 to work.

I live in Ramsey, It might of been you, but I only saw a quick glimpse of the car. :shrug: I'm usually driving all around Ramsey/Anoka, and down 169 to work.

Right on. I drive up through Ramsey to get my car washed at that Shell gas station on Ramsey Blvd. Other then that place the only other car wash worth the time is the Regal car wash on Coon Rapids Blvd. just a few miles south of Hanson Blvd.

We should meet up sometime when it gets warmer. I usually organize a few meets during the summer months for us Minnesota guys.

Last edited:
Back