• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

and you guys thought I babied her...

you shoud have nabbed the quaife when the rest of the vultures were stripping the bones of my car!

If I remember correctly...I bought the car off of you, making it MY car. Then I sold it making it someone elses car. It traded hands twice after you signed it over to me.

Not sure why we're vultures if we salvaged parts off the car to be sold to members who needed them.

Not babied? At least your red car is still red, my black one is now gray from all the road salt on it, lol. Oh and I'll trade that BAT Y-pipe back to you for your turbo, j/k :laugh: Seriously, though that is one really nice car.

If I remember correctly...I bought the car off of you, making it MY car. Then I sold it making it someone elses car. It traded hands twice after you signed it over to me.

and your point is what? i'll always refer to it as my car. whether or not you like it is of no particular concern to me...:shrug:

Not sure why we're vultures if we salvaged parts off the car to be sold to members who needed them.

figure of speech. it wasn't meant to be an insult...relax

Not babied? At least your red car is still red, my black one is now gray from all the road salt on it, lol. Oh and I'll trade that BAT Y-pipe back to you for your turbo, j/k :laugh: Seriously, though that is one really nice car.

thanks! :) did you get that y-pipe installed, yet?

thanks! :) did you get that y-pipe installed, yet?
Yeah, I actually put it on the first weekend after I got it from you. Then my old cat-back rusted off and I replaced it with a 2.5" SS Trubendz resonated Magnaflow and it sounds gooood :drool: I'll definitely have to post a vid in the exhaust clips thread after I get a new digicam.

Back