• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

And so it begins...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
So, I'm not even at the 3 month mark with this Fusion, but for some reason it doesn't look like it used to.

IMAG0444.jpg

So far, I've installed the black billet grille, stubby antenna, HID's in both the headlights and fogs, and ordered a set of 18's for it. Just need tint now...

Again, the plate originally was to hide a blemish, but I see the car taking on a Euro look by the time it's done anyway, so it's staying.

I am Going to Order a Euro Plate for My CSVT and Seeing this Makes Me want to More

I'm not sure if I will lower it. I plan on buying the 3d Carbon lip kit, and I think that might make it difficult to drive in the winter.

The 3D Carbon parts are nice, you can't go wrong there and the 18s will complete the look for sure, looking forward to seeing more pics

Well, since I like to give what people ask for...;)

Right now, I really need to get the clear side markers and an OEM plate bracket to modify for the plate so it doesn't look like a quick chincy thing I threw at the car.

The wheels are 18" Drag DR-19's (machined face/lip) with Falken Ziex ZE-912's. I wanted some sidewall, so I went with 245/40r18's.
IMAG0464.jpg

Looks great with the wheels!

I say black out that side marker lights and figure something else out for tail lights. Ford was smokin some 10 year old hash the day they thought altezza style would be a good idea. ;)

Realistically, the only two choices for the tail lights is to either tint the lens or bake it open and paint the chrome. I'm not sure I want to try either and risk costing myself a few hundred dollars. I'd try the eBay route and buy tails from that to bake open, but I've read it doesn't go too well with them.

Looks awesome with the wheels! The wheels and grill complete each other.

The front plate mounting can definitely use some help though. :laugh:

Bought an oem bracket and cut it down to work with the plate. I also added the clear markers to tie all the lights together and added vinyl to the headlights.

IMAG0480.jpg

Looking really good. I say tint and you'd be good. My wife wants one of those cars so bad. We might be getting one at the end of the year.

It does sit high, but the wheel gap on level ground isn't very much. I think just getting the 3D Carbon kit will change that eye trick.

I doubt I'll do much to the engine other than intake and exhaust. I would like to do something with the stereo too, I think it needs slightly more bass. Oh, and tint is a given. ;)

Realistically, the only two choices for the tail lights is to either tint the lens or bake it open and paint the chrome. I'm not sure I want to try either and risk costing myself a few hundred dollars. I'd try the eBay route and buy tails from that to bake open, but I've read it doesn't go too well with them.

I vote hightowering the tails and the headlights, and also nightshade the side markers. all of these things would really complete the look of the grill and let the rims shine as the only little bit of bling on her.

epic grill btw, totally changes the look of the car...

[edit] hightowering the headlights would eliminate the need for the vinyl eye brows. they way they are just squared off like that makes it look like it's trying to be a taurus or a chrysler 300 or something... just my .02

[edit2]

sort of like this:

ford-fusion-projector-headlights-06-07-08-09-5-600x375.jpg

Back