• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Almost Finished

I disagree with most of what people are saying, other than your car being sweet.

I am really liking the color and chrome combo a lot. I ditched ALL exterior chrome on my black CSVT, so it's something for me to like your car. Leave the chrome lights (maybe goonz can line you up with the guy who did his sweet custom projectors...), leave the chrome grill shell (some sort of matching mesh all around, other than stock) but a different choice in a chrome, polished or a body color wheel w/ polished lip. Normally I hate lambo doors, but it looks great on your car.

Anymore, CEG is starting to pump out way too simular cars. Different can be good, like in your case.

BTW, what size valves are you running? I've got 1/2" fill valves and 3/8" dumps for my Impala, and it's a bit too fast for my tastes.

Last edited:
the wheels are gonna stay for a bit as i just bought them .they actually look pretty good in person they are growing on me .plus this car really only has show purpose so gotta have some bling bling. gonna hightower the headlights, oval stays chrome ,matches the wheels:laugh:

I disagree with most of what people are saying, other than your car being sweet.

I am really liking the color and chrome combo a lot. I ditched ALL exterior chrome on my black CSVT, so it's something for me to like your car. Leave the chrome lights (maybe goonz can line you up with the guy who did his sweet custom projectors...), leave the chrome grill shell (some sort of matching mesh all around, other than stock) but a different choice in a chrome, polished or a body color wheel w/ polished lip. Normally I hate lambo doors, but it looks great on your car.

Anymore, CEG is starting to pump out way too simular cars. Different can be good, like in your case.

BTW, what size valves are you running? I've got 1/2" fill valves and 3/8" dumps for my Impala, and it's a bit too fast for my tastes.
same on mine, is fast but there are ways to reduce that

you should suicide the rear doors i think that would look sooooooo hottttttttttttttttt
to suicide the rear doors you have to cut into the car structure. beleive me those were my original plans but i cant ruin her i love her to much:help:

Yeah, fill or dump flow control valves. They're on my list of additions :blackeye:
for sure, the first time i set the car off the ground i hit my head on the roof !! just about pooped em....:shocked:

for sure, the first time i set the car off the ground i hit my head on the roof !! just about pooped em....:shocked:

LMAO! I thought I was going to be OK by running smaller dump valves, but I slammed down really fast my first time, compressed my bump stops all the way and made some F'd up noises. The added scilencers with the control valves are ideal too, IMO.

Not bad...
baggedrims.jpg

Back