• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All Svt's in FL

i would come to the SVTOA meet but already promised the g/f i'd do somthing with her that wkend. that sux!!..... alright so back to planning. when are ya'll thinkin bout havin this meet? jan? feb? Dec?

There is a Ford show in Ocala in January.

13th Annual Ford & Mustang Roundup
January 6 - 7
Model-T’s, Saleen Mustangs, Shelby Cobras and Panteras will be among the more than 900 Ford classics and late model cars and trucks showcased at Silver Springs during this largest gathering of collectible Ford vehicles in the Southeastern U.S.

Flyer:
http://www.csramc.org/EVENTS/SSFORD07.pdf

I suppose I could go. . . . . we had a CEG meet there a few years back, maybe its time for another one.

Theres car shows every Saturday here in town.I was just wanting to get some CEG memebers to ride up and show off there rides.I feel left out with the only svt there.Tired of looking at all these imports and neons(SRT-4).Well if it aint to much outta your way would you be willing to drive here to ft.myers

Hey Fordman & Brent Im down. Ill go for even 2 people.. its kind of exciting to do a show. I could use an excuse just to get out, Ivent done show since I moved here 2 years ago. Getting a group of people to do a rally is great but a pain in the ass to plan and takes forever. Im up for both dont get me wrong. But say a few of us here anywhere in this forum living in SoFla just for a quick outting is cool. Wayne Akers/Lake Worth..Ft Meyers what! what! =D

OK, let me first state that this is in no way 100%. My living situation will be changing soon (finally moving out). Should happen early to mid December. Right now it is looking like I will be renting a place from my parents. Im not sure if Im going to do it as it means that I will have a 20min. drive to work, as opposed to a 5 min. drive. However, it would mean that I will be living in an apartment w/a massive garage/driveway. Its also on a lake (Lake Weir). If this does go through, I will consider hosting a SE CEG meet. My guess is that it would be late Jan. or early to mid Feb. Ill keep you posted.

OK, let me first state that this is in no way 100%. My living situation will be changing soon (finally moving out). Should happen early to mid December. Right now it is looking like I will be renting a place from my parents. Im not sure if Im going to do it as it means that I will have a 20min. drive to work, as opposed to a 5 min. drive. However, it would mean that I will be living in an apartment w/a massive garage/driveway. Its also on a lake (Lake Weir). If this does go through, I will consider hosting a SE CEG meet. My guess is that it would be late Jan. or early to mid Feb. Ill keep you posted.
Cool. I'll save a day off for it just in case you do it, just need a couple weeks in advance notice.

There will be plenty of advance notice. I will also have some extra space for the out of state or south FL guys if needed.

Nice FL winter weather + BBQ + cars + campfire at night (if people stay) = fun.

I just noticed this thread. I would love to go to a meet anywhere in the state, but preferably central florida. I could not host a meet though, because I live in a small condo with no room to work on cars or have people over. I am pretty sure my roommate would not be ok with a bunch of guys at her place working on and talking about cars. Sorry I didn't get to this earlier.

Long story short, I can make it wherever as long as I have at least three weeks notice.

There will be plenty of advance notice. I will also have some extra space for the out of state or south FL guys if needed.

Nice FL winter weather + BBQ + cars + campfire at night (if people stay) = fun.

Sounds good, please keep us all posted.

nice headlights. Ill call you so we can hang out I just quit me weekend job so I have more time on my hands.

cool! I bought the sunroof gear, but the sunroof still doesn't work. I may have to buy the new sunroof motor. can't wait to touch bases.

Back