• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

accident....

Everyone screws up. It's life. Yes I read the things he's said in the past and I do say that this happening doesn't surprise me. But I'm not going to bash him and make him feel worse than he already does. Wrecking his car was bad enough.

Sunroof broken=trashed:shrug:.What other damage is there?

missing jackpoint covers, both quarter panels have damage, fender, bumper, hood, exhaust, sunroof, no interior door handle on driver side. That's just what I remember from the top of my head. That's not how I sold it to him :nonono:

But it's his car. He may do as he pleases with it. I just hate seeing it like that.

I know when talking to cops its kind of intimidating and you feel you better speak the truth or else.

In this case, that doesn't apply...

This kid's Father is a MA State Cop, and he has helped junior get out of plenty of tickets... exact words that came out of s2knott's and his father's mouth when they came to pick up the car after its motor swap last summer...

I REALLY hope you learned your lesson here man... and fix your damn car! its unbelievable to me that you are going to Automotive School, and you still don't fix your freakin car!

I try to stay out of this stuff, but its just impossible with this guy!

Back