• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A CSVT on passtime on Speed channel?

nice job getting the svt on the tube.

i can sorta vouch for the fact that 'they' dont exactly tell you when an episode will be shown on tv.

the show 'my name is earl' films scenes at my wife's church, they filmed an episode several months ago and didnt say exactly when it was going to be on until the beginning of the week it showed (episode called 'gospel' which shown, showed? shew?:blackeye:) about a week and a half ago. they let the church folk know the monday before

again, nice job :cool:

Way cool! I love that show, Ken kick major ass. Im setting up a series recording again. I hat to may and my dvr was filling up to much. I cant wait to show all my honduh buddies then turn it of before they see your time, but hey i would not beat on my chit either.

Does the show list off the mods you put into the car?
If they don't, then viewers are none-the-wiser about what times you should be getting.
I mean, I think stock CSVTs, people get 16's -maybe- high 15's, right?
So 14.9 ain't too shabby for all anyone knows.

Can we change his sign on name to just 14.9? Not that I could do better....I drive like a granny.

Yeah and try to drive my car on the 5th pass ever with all things considered and do better:laugh: I am not mad at my time at all, it is what it is.

If they don't, then viewers are none-the-wiser about what times you should be getting.

Nope all they know is its a 3l taurus/svt hybrid with a gt3076r, thats all they knew.

Well most people know these things run mid to low 15's.

So 14.9....they would assume...thats it....a turbo 3L running 14.9's :blackeye:

Now all those bone heads will be running aorund thinking they can smoke most svt contours. Well i guess they pretty much can...who am i fooling :laugh:

Well most people know these things run mid to low 15's.

So 14.9....they would assume...thats it....a turbo 3L running 14.9's :blackeye:

Now all those bone heads will be running aorund thinking they can smoke most svt contours. Well i guess they pretty much can...who am i fooling :laugh:

Yeah from a dig,lol but from a roll its a new ball game:laugh:

haha they are going to look up stock times and see 15.2s quarter mile times for the SVT. an extra half a liter and a turbo gets you .3 seconds shaved off..nice :blackeye: :laugh:

haha they are going to look up stock times and see 15.2s quarter mile times for the SVT. an extra half a liter and a turbo gets you .3 seconds shaved off..nice :blackeye: :laugh:

Exactly, and that does suck, but hey you only get 1 run, and there was no test and tune that day so no practice.

Yeah from a dig,lol but from a roll its a new ball game:laugh:

Where's that ricer thread again when I need it. :laugh:

It's too bad I couldn't take my 3L when it still had the big bore LIM on it to Spring Zing. We could have had some fun Ryan. I've never been down the track before, but I would be willing to bet that car was in the 13's with a decent driver.

Back