• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A CSVT on passtime on Speed channel?

Ok the atlanta episodes of passtime are now playing, I am episode 8 car 2, watch out for a crappy time running hot silfro 3l turbo csvt:laugh::laugh:

Just to jump on rawburts side...i have rode in his car and it is wicked fast. Nice E85 beast he has. Sure, it is a japanese car which i shake my head at, but we all know that if some american company made an AWD turbo 4 banger we would all be over it. Nice car, just wrong maker...

Just DVR'd some episodes I see coming on later. My uverse isn't saying what episode or even giving an air date. Fail.

I have Time Warner and I just looked at the next 2 episodes of Pass Time to view and they are from Concord, NC. Either I missed the Atlanta series or its still to come.

I have a series recording done for mine, Watched the one last night where Tim Lynch crashed and they did NOT show the entire crash, it was well over an hour after that he finally got out of the car, and he had flipped the car like 17 times accross the finish line, didnt look like it on the show but he did, I was right there at the end of the stands watching when it happened.

I have a series recording done for mine, Watched the one last night where Tim Lynch crashed and they did NOT show the entire crash, it was well over an hour after that he finally got out of the car, and he had flipped the car like 17 times accross the finish line, didnt look like it on the show but he did, I was right there at the end of the stands watching when it happened.

Yep yep seen that, was he ok? That crash was really that much longer? It didnt look to bad. I was hoping they ran that 639 they wanted

Yep yep seen that, was he ok? That crash was really that much longer? It didnt look to bad. I was hoping they ran that 639 they wanted

Yes it was THAT bad, he flipped like 16-17 times accross the line, they DID NOT show the entire thing, he got out about an hour later and was perfectly fine and all, but the car was trashed

Back