• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L Swap Dyno Day in Minnesota

We couldn't tune my 3.0 in my RETURNLESS 2000. In 2000 they turned off the J-Port on the PCM, so that screwed me. I got a taurus computer and got the car to communicate with the Diablo chip, but PATS and fuel pump issues stopped it there as well. I dont think you can tun a 2000 returnless car, anybody ever try and tune one of these?

You can tune a 2000 Returnless car, its a different computer code but I don't see why you couldn't. I have an SCT Flasher with a tune loaded on my 2000 Returnless with no problems. Search the PCM Tuning section or ask Warmonger (Tom) about it. I know he does mail order tunes through the XCAL2. Its no dyno tune but better than nothing. What were they using to tune there?

You can tune a 2000 Returnless car, its a different computer code but I don't see why you couldn't. I have an SCT Flasher with a tune loaded on my 2000 Returnless with no problems. Search the PCM Tuning section or ask Warmonger (Tom) about it. I know he does mail order tunes through the XCAL2. Its no dyno tune but better than nothing. What were they using to tune there?

Predator i believe

The predator is a diablo item but Kyle is correct he used diablo chips. You may be able to use the predator like an Xcal 2 though to load Casey's tunes. I've used the predators before and I like them better than the Xcal 2's.

Back