• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Modified SVT for Sale if anyone is interested

If he still has it, which I am pretty much sure he does, because I drove past it in front of his house about 2 weeks ago, there is a guy in my town selling a highly modified SVT, if anyone is interested.

I don't know him personally, but one of my best friends brother's best friends is his brother, so I can get you any contact info you need.

The car is in Union, NJ.

It is silver frost, midnight blue interior, and is a 98 EO, I am not sure of the mileage, but mods I am aware of are as follows:

3 liter swap from, I believe a newer Jag, which is the first I heard of someone using a Jag for the swap.

Turbo charged and Intercooled.

Suspension work.

Carbon Fibre Hood.

He offered it to me over the summer, but I personally wanted a bone stock one. The price was very reasonable, although I don't remember the exact number, although I rememeber he said he would accept ANY reasonable offer.

Basically he said he just bought a brand new 350 Z, and wanted to start working it out, and the money from the Tour would immediately go into the Z.

Supposedly it is in very good condition, and he is not posting it anywhere for sale, just basically trying to move it word of mouth.

All the work was done by a very reputable garage in my area, so I would imagine you could discuss the car with them as well.

So, just thought I would let you guys know.

what's the guys name?

I don't know.

I talked with the guy a couple times about the car, and I had gone by his house to see it, but I don't remember his name.

One of my good friends, Matt, has a younger brother, Mike.
One of Mike's best friends is a kid James, whose brother is the owner of the car, so like I said, if anyone is really interested in the car, it will not be hard for me to get this guys email or phone number.

I used to know a guy in NJ who had a 3L. I can't remember if he used a jag block or not, but i do know whatever block he used it was "unique" to say the least. He had lots of work in that car. This is going back like atleast 3 years. He did seem like the kinda person who would have wanted to slap a turbo on that fugger too. His name was jaiko or something. I met him a few times. cool guy.

Back