• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2014 CEG Calendar Discussion Thread

you can definately tell technology has moved along. the photo quality is way better also the ideas are better for what makes a good photo.

Hey guys. I need everyone that is interest to start posting there photos in the submission thread. Dead line right now is Nov 4th.

Right now there is a good chance for everyone that submits to make it in, or that there will not be a calendar at all for next year.

I know this isn't typical calendar quality, and also isn't an SVT, but since submissions seem to be down, I'll throw this out there for consideration...
Contour Pic..jpg

I know this isn't typical calendar quality, and also isn't an SVT, but since submissions seem to be down, I'll throw this out there for consideration...
View attachment 15267

The vehicle doesn't have to be an SVT to make the calendar.

Now the first thing, the photo was taken in a driveway, that just doesn't cut it. Move the car somewhere else with a better background and give it another shot.

Just Submitted this but I highly doubt it will be allowed in :/.

What makes you say this?

For a critique, over all not bad. However there seems to be a quality issue, or distortion caused by using a cell phone camera. Also the truck in the background hurts the photo.

it was a cell phone camera I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone else who has pics or one they think are worthy. I wish the truck weren't there :| but I couldn't do much about it.

I vote that the only ones allowed are the ones of the drivers side where the ding guards aren't present ;D I noticed lol

Here are two more of my car as well.

^ I have never seen a SVT make the Aussie sun shade look SO UGLY!!!!!

Put it on right or take it off already! :mad: :nonono:

On a side note, I'm pissed at myself for not getting a picture to submit. Another year lost out :nonono:

Back