• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2014 CEG Calendar Discussion Thread

Well, how's this for the calender? I finally have a decent looking car. It's kind of dark, I know. But let me know what you think.

Whats that a statue of?
Car looks good! I think your background has too many dark colors though, and the car just kind of blends in.

Whats that a statue of?
Car looks good! I think your background has too many dark colors though, and the car just kind of blends in.

Its a statue of an iron worker. It was at a local iron worker's building I found a Zing Fest.
When I first glance at the pic. I think yea that's cool, but when I stare at it I see blah.
I'll try to get some better pics.

Its a statue of an iron worker. It was at a local iron worker's building I found a Zing Fest.
When I first glance at the pic. I think yea that's cool, but when I stare at it I see blah.
I'll try to get some better pics.

That's what I thought, my dad is a retired Ironworker

which is the last day to send the photo?, to find a pic here in mexico

The thread for submissions has not been open. It will be very clear when photos are due by. This thread is to get feedback on photos so only the best get submitted for the calendar.

27ypty.jpg

How about a group shot?

Group shots are absolutely acceptable. This photo most likely would not be selected. The image is not straight. There is to much foreground in the image, the cars seem lost in the photo.

We took a ton of pics, so I am sure one of them would work, maybe this one is better:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=15020&d=1377473093

Same comments on this photo also. Additionally one of the cars was cut off in the photo.

I am also going to assume that these are cell phone photos also? They both seem blurry to me.

Back