• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

Oh....

My....

UNGH... UNGH.. UNGhh.... :drool:

if that is for my pictures there are a few more in my "car is in paint" thread ...

if that is for RespectTheContour's photos I completely agree, they are some great photos

And don't forget the pics should be horizontal not vertical because of the typical layout.

didn't think of that ... but technically my photos wouldn't count since there are a few small items that are a work in progress still ... but maybe they will help get some people out and taking some more photos

key is to go take alot of photos then pick the best out of all of them

I have them all in 10mp raw format without borders.

003.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

What's getting to me is my car's age. It's showing in every close up I possibly take. Where's Pete or Roger when I could really use them at this point.. :help:

I'll take some different ones and hope for the best. I'll post them when I have them.

And that's the great thing about digital. You have no idea how many pics I took just to get 4-5 I liked.

For last years calendar I took about 100 photos to get about 10 good ones, if that. The key is to take the same shot a couple of times, each time tweaking the camera settings a bit until you find what works.

I doubt Im going to have time to get some for this years calendar, but Ill be happy to judge if need be. I think I have a pretty good eye.

What's getting to me is my car's age. It's showing in every close up I possibly take.

Haha you think my car's paint condition is something to write home about? It's a 50 footer for sure. Just have to take pics from further away.

Good point, Todd.

I just took a drive, and a big issue for me is the landscape scenery. Everything's broken from the recent storm! Maybe I'll head downtown tonight :shrug:

guitarman, i remember you saying you wanted to submit pics, so throw some up, i dont think you will be the sole judge correct? cause i dont believe its a conflict of interest esp. if you've got some good pics...maybe you just cant vote for yourself? just a thought

Back