• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2000 CSVT meets 17" BBS RZ's

I cant believe this thread is still going on some retarded bs.... Let the guy do what he wants. Its been a while since I registered but I didnt read and terms & agreements of how to use and be on CEG when I did.

Join a honda forum and act like a douche over there, that way its normal.

- Amyn

I bought a Bugatti Veyron this morning.... Pics to come in a few hours... ehm, I mean days.... ehm, weeks... Ahh, well, when I buy my camera... and the batteries... and my internet starts working, I get a computer, have electricity, figure out how to post up pics, figure out which forum, make sure to title it correctly ........ but first have to take the pictures, makes sure security is there so my Veyron is not stolen, and the camera angle is just right, it is not raining, or too cold, or too hot, or my neighboor is not spying on me..... that I am wearing my favorite underwear, that the babe accross the street is looking, Oprah is not playing on TV ..... the Cubs are in the World Series, Israel and the Arabs are in peace....... get clearence from both NSA and the FBI, President Obama plays a game of B-Ball with me.......................................................

So this is what it looks like when someone tries too hard to be funny.

I bought a Bugatti Veyron this morning.... Pics to come in a few hours... ehm, I mean days.... ehm, weeks... Ahh, well, when I buy my camera... and the batteries... and my internet starts working, I get a computer, have electricity, figure out how to post up pics, figure out which forum, make sure to title it correctly ........ but first have to take the pictures, makes sure security is there so my Veyron is not stolen, and the camera angle is just right, it is not raining, or too cold, or too hot, or my neighboor is not spying on me..... that I am wearing my favorite underwear, that the babe accross the street is looking, Oprah is not playing on TV ..... the Cubs are in the World Series, Israel and the Arabs are in peace....... get clearence from both NSA and the FBI, President Obama plays a game of B-Ball with me.......................................................

Cool story bro...

I cant believe this thread is still going on some retarded bs.... Let the guy do what he wants. Its been a while since I registered but I didnt read and terms & agreements of how to use and be on CEG when I did.

Join a honda forum and act like a douche over there, that way its normal.

- Amyn

Ha, this is exactly why i don't post over here. I fear if i say one wrong thing i'll have the whole forum jumping on me and pointing it out. Its pretty sad actually....

Ha, this is exactly why i don't post over here. I fear if i say one wrong thing i'll have the whole forum jumping on me and pointing it out. Its pretty sad actually....

Trust me it wasn't always that way, I have been on here since pretty much day one and have seen the change but don't let it bother you. There are far worse sites for getting harped on than this one, trust me and it really doesn't get that bad from what I have seen on other places. The mods do prettty good handling things and for the most part most people play nice just like to push buttons.

To the OP... I have no problem with your post and there must be a lot of members on here that have a "little too much time on their hands" to bicker & ••••• so much about your post seems somewhat immature IMO. Guys give him a fricken break why don't you!!!

This kind of crap didn't & doesn't happen over on RS25.com with my 98 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. Much friendly forum by far and I've learned this from experience from being a member on here for 2 years now! Perfect example is this post & the replies the OP received. And Just like "BAGGED" stealing my $60 for a mesh kit I paid for in 1/10 and sent PM's, called his shop, talked to him 4 times & he said I have 1 kit I'm looking at right now & it will ship tomorrow. As of today that lowlife still has my $60 and I have no mesh kit? In my book that is called STEALING. I sent PM's to several MODS asking for some help, made a post asking for some help and all I got in return were other members sticking up for him & saying it was my fault, SERIOUSLY! That's fricken ridicules!!! I'm done venting.

Those are the wheels I've been trying to source for my SVTC since I purchased it 2 years ago. Where in the hell did you find a set? And do you know of another set 4-sale anywhere???

Thanks for your "concern". I'm sure you'd like to pay for something and never get what you paid for, have the guy lie to you 4 times and nobody give a crap.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

hes a good guy in person! i swear!! :laugh:

I'm sure he is... Karma's a ••••• and paybacks MUCH worse!!! Can't wait to go to this years SZ for my 1st time & meet the "great guy" in person!

Sorry to the OP for messing up your post but a lot of other ***holes did that before me, I'm done...

How is it we still do not have pics of the wheels on this tour... not only that but the OP hasn't put up anything since the original post.... poor guy, I'm guessing you guys ticked him off and now he's gone over to some other site :laugh:

How is it we still do not have pics of the wheels on this tour... not only that but the OP hasn't put up anything since the original post.... poor guy, I'm guessing you guys ticked him off and now he's gone over to some other site :laugh:
Seems to happen a lot around here, lately.

Back