• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

20" Chrome KMC Units!? whaaaaat? How could they make such an ugly wheel any bigger?!

I'm sorry Tony..... what about the Monty SS wheels^^^^^? Is that better?

I don't like either too be honest. But i also don't like those cars. The new impalas don't look so bad, but I dunno Joe its your car. I'm tired I need to sleep.

I kinda like the wheels, although they look better on the Contour and on the go kart IMHO.

They'd look better on the Impala if they were 18's and the car was lowered a bit.

guess i will just ride dirty on my stockers then..... :nonono:

Impala002.jpg

I also like the stock impala wheels, just wish they were a little bigger and a little flashy-er. I will not powder coat the stock wheels because they look good by themselves.....
I am also on the fence about the 20" KMCs. A drop and matching tires would help a lot.... Anyone want to photochop a 1-2" drop on one of these pics?

I also like the stock impala wheels, just wish they were a little bigger and a little flashy-er. I will not powder coat the stock wheels because they look good by themselves.....
I am also on the fence about the 20" KMCs. A drop and matching tires would help a lot.... Anyone want to photochop a 1-2" drop on one of these pics?
the angle you took most of the pics from like you were above it prob doesnt help the effect any either man. I'd say if the 20's are a good deal then snag them and pick up a set of mild drop springs, you can pull them off i'm sure:crazy:

those are atleast 22s.....

The thing about the KMCs is that he doesn't even want to sell them for $600 and for that price I can get a nice set of the 18" Monty SS wheels with great/new tires pictured above...... For the price it just doesn't work I guess. :shrug:.

those are atleast 22s.....

The thing about the KMCs is that he doesn't even want to sell them for $600 and for that price I can get a nice set of the 18" Monty SS wheels with great/new tires pictured above...... For the price it just doesn't work I guess. :shrug:.
dude i have a buddy here that has some 22's with tires i can get you that came off of an impala like yours brand new tires too. pm me if your remotely interested. I just remembered them. and no they aren't some big blinging chromes either

Back