• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

20" Chrome KMC Units!? whaaaaat? How could they make such an ugly wheel any bigger?!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I think it is wierd and I would rather have some OEM '08 Monty SS wheels...... I don't know, what do you think? I am borrowing them from my old supervisor to see if I like them..... :shrug:

20inchKMCunitsontheImpy001.jpg

20inchKMCunitsontheImpy002.jpg

20inchKMCunitsontheImpy003.jpg

20inchKMCunitsontheImpy005.jpg

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks so, but I always thought those wheels looked sexy on your Contour man. As far as chrome wheels go, they're modern, yet don't have the sharp, gimmicky look you see in Lexanis and Giovannas. What ever happened to them? I would have bought them from you if my attention was up back when...

this is what happened to them. right now i have two of them with no tires, and two with blown tires. they wont be going on a car anytime soon.

033.jpg

im not feeling them on the impala right now. might be the tire size or ride height etc.......

they actually work pretty well w/ that impala...although I'm not a fan of that body style nor the wheels.

Thanks BigC.... they are a "better" chrome wheel than most. Like icy said, it could be the tire size and/or the suspension.... It looks baller-ish because they just aren't right. I was hoping for more of this look, but chrome not polished:

MontySSwheelsonImpy.jpg

Back