• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 1998 csvt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. I went thru some of the harness about a month ago and fixed like 2 wires that were a little crakced and resealed it.

Mainly need the harness for the back half of the motor. The one that plugs into the firewall and spiders across the back side.. pm me back if u can a price and shipping to 33811 need this ASAP also pm me Paypal info too

Mainly need the harness for the back half of the motor. The one that plugs into the firewall and spiders across the back side.. pm me back if u can a price and shipping to 33811 need this ASAP also pm me Paypal info too

Price for the harness is $50 shipping should not be more than $20, but its not being parted out yet as stated in my OP. When I start to part it out I plan to let everyone know.

Price for the harness is $50 shipping should not be more than $20, but its not being parted out yet as stated in my OP. When I start to part it out I plan to let everyone know.

Gotcha the price is amazing hope u plan to part out soon if I buy another harness before then I might still take yours if available so still got dibs lol keep in touch thanks !

I'm looking for the exterior window trim for each window. these are the pieces that are at the base of each window on the outside of each door.

Lmk if these are NOT corroded and how much you want for them if they are in good shape​

I'm looking for the exterior window trim for each window. these are the pieces that are at the base of each window on the outside of each door.

Lmk if these are NOT corroded and how much you want for them if they are in good shape​

I'd take $10 each plus shipping. Text me so I can send you pics.

A+ on my transaction with WHEELSPIN. The part arrived better than he described.

Fellas please TEXT me and let me know if you still want your parts! I PM'd most of you with very little response back from you guys. If no one lets me know that they still want their stuff its gonna go back up for grabs tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back