• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic request... black svt with gunmetal fsvt euros?

millertime86

CEG'er
I cant decide between fsvt rims, st200's, or euro rims for my black svt. i found a few pics of black svts with fsvt rims and st200 rims in the "all black svt" pic thread but i searched the forums and couldnt find any pics of black svts with gunmetal euros. i saw one on car domain but i lost the link.

anybody have pics of a black svt with gunmetal (and/or black) euros?
and what do you guys like better on black svts? euro's, st200's or fsvt's?

thanks!

i have the gunmetal euros on my black svt right now. ill try to snap a decent pic. it's sitting in the garage so the angle wont be too wide, but you should get the idea...

1513659713_l.jpg

its dark and its all i got, but thats her. i miss those wheels. i'm gonna get black ones this time though. here's the secret to a nice looking set of euro wheels...... nice dry performance tires with just a little meat on them! nice nitto 555's at about a 225/45/17 and a slammed tour' will set the wheels off. if you go small on the tires you'll have too much wheel gap, even on a lowered car. i really think these cars need 18's but i love the euro look

Im throwing my Euro SVTF wheels on Vader when I purchase it from Ryan. If a pic hasn't been posted within the next couple of weeks, I will be able to post the pics of mine so you can see them.

they gotta be lowered or the multi-spoke look is ruined. thats why i sold mine, i hadn't lowered my car yet and i just didnt like the look. then i saw them on some lowered contours, and i realized mine would have been sweet with a little more tire and lowered. ugh :(

im going black this time. my regular FSVT wheels are gonna be for sale when i do. sometime in a few months probably.

they gotta be lowered or the multi-spoke look is ruined. thats why i sold mine, i hadn't lowered my car yet and i just didnt like the look. then i saw them on some lowered contours, and i realized mine would have been sweet with a little more tire and lowered. ugh :(

Yeah way to jump the gun on that one:crazy:

im going black this time. my regular FSVT wheels are gonna be for sale when i do. sometime in a few months probably.

FSVT's will be for sale huh...hmmmmmm

Aaron

Back