• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1914 got some more goodies!

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Got the Evo hood painted for the car, and got the whole rear suspension rebuilt with poly bushings and tubular toe arms. Handles light a dream and looks great IMO.

Oh cool, I thought you painted the entire hood black but I see you left the center CF :cool:.

Love your car and pls take the word of a veteran photojournalist
Your Photos are Terrific
Especially not letting the sun darken out the front of car in photo 4 awesome
cheers
doug p

Oh cool, I thought you painted the entire hood black but I see you left the center CF :cool:.

I couldn't bring myself to paint the whole thing. I like the contrast between the black and the CF

Lookin good man!
Personally though, I liked the cowl hood better on that car. Evo is still nice though.

I knew someone would have to say that. I like the Evo better, and feel i'll regret selling the cowl.

The 1914 is lookin good!!!

Thanks!

Very nice.....

Thank you!

Great looking car. Is there a poly kit out there for the contour? Do you have the part#s?

pretty much all of them had to be custom fitted. Solo92s10 is the guy to talk to about it. He helped me with the install, and figured it all out.

The perfect Contour. Love it all! Nice job.

Thank you! Its almost where I want it to be. It needs the rocker replaced, repainted (black again) and it needs to be a little bit lower. Looking to get D2's for it in November.

Love your car and pls take the word of a veteran photojournalist
Your Photos are Terrific
Especially not letting the sun darken out the front of car in photo 4 awesome
cheers
doug p

Super excited to hear that. I just got my T2i a couple months ago. I love taking pics, but never feel i'm good enough at the pic taking or the editing to actually do it as a side job/hobby. I'm working on taking classes to get better. I feel like I learn new things every week with this camera.

Back