• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

15% off Powder coating work for CEG members

CollinsPC

Veteran CEG'er
Need to get some funds for the 3L swap. Send me some work and get 15% off. Pittsburgh and close area I will pick up and deliver.

Come on fund my project and get a good Powder Coat price :laugh:.

Will coat for parts :laugh:

This made me laugh, because I do it too!:laugh:. Gotta sacrafice some profit to make some. Working hard for the money.

This made me laugh, because I do it too!:laugh:. Gotta sacrafice some profit to make some. Working hard for the money.

Times is tough Joe:laugh:.

I wasn't figuring on getting much, you have the market on CEG which is cool. Wouldn't try to take a fellow coaters work. I might get a couple from this area.

Big thing is I am getting to that point on the swap that I just want it done. You could hop in the car and help finish it. :eek: Not that far to drive :laugh:

I'd love to have either of you guys do some stuff, but unfortunately don't have much money to spare. Randy, like I said, I will help with a donation of labor. :laugh:

Just a couple of sample pictures to try and drum up some interest.:shrug:

th_DSC_0119.jpg

AIOCTransBlue.jpg

th_DSC_0307.jpg

th_SkateTrucks.jpg

I might have some stuff for you to do! Do you have a pricing list for everyone to see?

I need a throttle body done. I still need my valve cover done, but until I can get another one, it'll have to wait.

Let me know when I can drop it off

Edit: Would you be able to fit a rear strut brace in the oven?

I need a throttle body done. I still need my valve cover done, but until I can get another one, it'll have to wait.

Let me know when I can drop it off

Edit: Would you be able to fit a rear strut brace in the oven?

How long is the brace? I can do the throttle body anytime.
You in Bethel Park?

I might have some stuff for you to do! Do you have a pricing list for everyone to see?

LOL send it down Joe, you won't be sorry.

I never have set a price list because every part is different. I look at the parts or discuss the work before quoting a price. My pricing falls into line with average coating prices.

Examples would be:
4Cyl valve covers start at 45
V6 start at 35 each
V8 start at 35 each
MAF 20 and up
Brackets start at 5
UIM start at 75 and up
Wheels 15" start at 50
16" start at 60 and so on

Prices fluctuate with the job.

Back