• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1+1 =

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
His and hers:

BlackandSilver.jpg

= 7.......right?? :shrug: My IUP education working at it's best. No wonder it took me 6 yrs to graduate. LOL.

Very nice. Looking forward to see its progression. (I might be bad at math, but I can still use big words.)

Last edited:
Is this gonna be Ken's car? I feel for him if you make him put a set of headers in another one. :laugh: But at least he will have his own to drive at Carlisle! ;)

jus tthinking about it .... more an more members seem to be getting a second SVT .... sounds good to me, CEG is saving them :laugh:

Hers is nicer

His is a daily driver.

Can't wait to see the new one ! Mods , mods , mods - you know you can't resist !!

It's not going to be modded out. Honest. :) The only mods will be headers because they are needed to fix a pre-cat issue and we'll re-use the stupid Magnaflow muffler that we took off of the Silver one. Use the Magnaflow in place of the resonator and throw some straight pipes out the back with some nice tips. Done.

who's car was it??

not a stickler for details are you chris??

The car did not belong to a CEG'er.
I like details just didn't give any this time. :D ;)

Is this gonna be Ken's car? I feel for him if you make him put a set of headers in another one. :laugh: But at least he will have his own to drive at Carlisle! ;)

Yep, Ken's daily driver. Headers are going on this car. It has a CEL (I knew when I bought it) so it will be getting headers. This won't be the last set of headers we install, it's our third and we'll be doing a fourth within a few months. :cool:

Details: It's got 101,7xx on the clock. It's got a few issues that we will be correcting and some that can't be fixed, a few paint flaws that will get worked on probably next spring, the CEL is on but not for long ;), Interior is clean but I'll go over that again just because it's how I am. :laugh:

Today I'll be working on the headlight haze.

The previous owner will probably register here and see what I've been up to with his car. I can say this, it will be clean and taken care of.

More later.

Last edited:
Nice pick-up...car looks good in the picture, can't wait to see it in person! :)

fyi...if the headlights don't clean up, I have my old ones (you've seen them and the're in pretty good shape) that I would sell cheap :idea:

Back