• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm going to bed.

Speaking of random, here's a random picture I've been wanting to use...please add your own caption...;)

novone3.jpg

that or the fact that nobody is allowed above deck when those guns go off, or you end up in the ocean from the vacuum.

attachment.php

Attachments

• A7INYOPJPYNUG64LHGF6AWTGCIS7VI23.jpg
    A7INYOPJPYNUG64LHGF6AWTGCIS7VI23.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
Well, today is going to be a very sad day for me.

My toy that has taken up too much space for the last few years is going to the junkyard. :cry:

I only drove the damn thing for a few weeks and it died. Inside the engine is all pitted and engraved from the rotors tips breaking up. I found out the hard way why they call them the claws of death. :mad:

I had always hoped to rebuild the engine, but then I got the SVT and my priorities changed.

1985 Mazda RX7 GSL
Picture027.jpg

Well, I think I'll eventually buy another one just like it. Owning one and enjopying it is like a disease. Just like the CSVT's. They're so much fun when you drive them that after it's gone you want another.

I did keep a memento from that one though.

cleanercover.jpg

cleanercover2.jpg

It's the lid from the air cleaner from on top of the carb.
I think the weathered look makes it look pretty cool. :shrug:

Those RX-7's were pretty fun to drive. As Allen said, now you can spend your cash on the SVT.

Cool souvenir though. :)

Back