• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm going to bed.

Huffing spray paint doesn't do it for me, I like the automotive stuff. :)

Krylon Fusion is some pretty good stuff though.

YXS552J7YXP2PVW2JI6XHSB4SUDAVJ2O.gif

Huffing spray paint doesn't do it for me, I like the automotive stuff. :)

i like to spray a little PB blaster in my car every week to get that wonderful smell permiating into the leather. only in the northeast section can we go from christopher walken and tangled butt hairs to huffing paint

i like to spray a little PB blaster in my car every week to get that wonderful smell permiating into the leather. only in the northeast section can we go from christopher walken and tangled butt hairs to huffing paint

WTH would you want the smell of PB Blaster getting into your leather ?? I'd rather have mine smell like leather ... or about anything else .

WTH would you want the smell of PB Blaster getting into your leather ?? I'd rather have mine smell like leather ... or about anything else .

it doesnt touch the leather. i need to spray it into the window guides because my windows always pop out. i've replaced the regulators in both sides and it didnt do anything

it doesnt touch the leather. i need to spray it into the window guides because my windows always pop out. i've replaced the regulators in both sides and it didnt do anything

I didn't mean that you sprayed it ON the leather , silly ! I just meant that it was weird that you'd actually WANT your interior to smell like that :crazy: .

Back