• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lake Express Ticket Prices & Schedule(sign up here)

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Ferry List<--hehe
1.Joe Barnes & Arielle Kuehl (to SZ only)

This might have been posted, but here is the info for the ferry: http://www.lake-express.com

If we want to do this, I am sure we will have to reserve this month for sure. Let's get a list started for who wants to do this and write if you are going one way(there or back) or round trip. Read up on the times for dates from April 29th-October 1st

The 2007 sailing season will begin in mid-April with reservations available in February 2007. Fare and schedule updates will be posted soon.

Category One Way Round Trip
Adult $55 $95
Seniors (66+) $55 $85
Child (5-17) $30 $50
Infant (0-4)* FREE FREE
Premier Class $70 $130

Vehicle $65 $130
Trailer - up to 8' $65 $130
Trailer - over to 8' See below See below
Motorcycle $40 $70
w/ sidecar or trailer $55 $100
Bicycle $10 $20
Pet Kennel $7.50 $15

Fares are also subject to a $6.00 fuel surcharge per crossing.
This fuel surcharge applies to each passenger and vehicle per crossing. Fuel surcharge is not added to infant fares, pet kennels or bicycles.
Please note that vehicle fares do not include the driver or any riders.

Passengers traveling with children under 5 years of age for whom a fare has not been paid may be required to seat the child on the passenger's lap during the voyage.

Vehicles: Max height is 8 feet 6 inches. Max total width is 8 feet.

Towed Trailers - Max height is 8 feet 6 inches. Max total width is 8 feet as measured at the widest point of the trailer and/or its cargo.
Each additional foot length over 8 feet is $5.00 per foot.

Change Fee:
Date or time changes are subject to a $10.00 fee per person covered by the reservation.

Cancellation Fees:
Reservations cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the sailing date receive a refund minus a cancellation fee equal to 15% of the entire reservation amount (minimum fee = $10) or the customer may rebook paying the applicable change fee.
Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the sailing date are not refundable. The customer may rebook paying the applicable change fee.

No Show:
If a customer fails to show up for the scheduled voyage and does not contact the Lake Express terminal ahead of time to cancel or rebook, the customer forfeits 100% of the reservation amount.

Last edited:
Ferry List<--hehe
2.Josh Pietenpol & Jess Darling (round trip)

Ferry List<--hehe
3.Kyle Blindauer & Amanda Fredricks (round trip)

Ferry List<--hehe
3.Kyle Blindauer & Amanda Fredricks (round trip)
4.Christina Conter (round trip) *if we can afford to take both vehicles*
5.Wayne Wallace (round trip) *if we can afford to take both vehicles*

We will be going fo'sure.. just gotta figure out if we can afford BOTH cars for round trip... if not, then we are just taking 1 special SVT round trip with the 2 of us inside.

COME ON PEEPS... THIS IS REASON ENOUGH FOR US ALL TO DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE ADDED DISCOUNT... you want me to bring more than one right? dont make us deny M!key's old car the trip to Spring Zing this year ;)

the website listed a discount for groups of 20 or more.

Group Travel

Discounts are provided for groups of 20 or more. Please contact Kay Collins at 414-727-7792 or fill out and submit this form with group inquiries.

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure we can round up 20 people, but that would be sweet if you brought both cars. Even more tours to invade Michigan with :cool:

wow what a great idea! a ferry across the lake to SZ! i am in!

i say we all get on your back and you swim us across. you look really boyant!

Cool, a fairy on the ferry....What a great idea!!!!!! :shrug:

you are freakin funny! man, I nearly busted a gut when I read that...

CoolKuehl3... do you know anyone in ashippun, wi? could be related... wierd

I didn't want to tell anyone about the discount until we were near the mark of 20. If they count each vehicle and each person seperate we could very well hit 20, we are at 13 right now if they seperate people from vehicles. I wouldn't see why not. I will call them.

Sorry homie i make 60+ a year..Its not about being cheap...Its about driving my car and not sitting on boat...Have fun you fairy's...

I'd rather take the ferry just for less wear and tear on the car.... to me, that alone is worth it... its the same price as 2-3 tanks of gas plus we get to socialize, drink and get our party on early.. its all about the commrodery (I dont think I spelled that right)

I'd rather take the ferry just for less wear and tear on the car.... to me, that alone is worth it... its the same price as 2-3 tanks of gas plus we get to socialize, drink and get our party on early.. its all about the commrodery (I dont think I spelled that right)

Apperantly you on't know Chicago...Our parties always on....

Back