• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EOSB food Thread

You do know if I show up I will be kicking you in the nuts....and then depending how I feel..tossing you into the nasty water right?

Meh. I'll just stay home (sleep in) then I suppose... Becuase that really just doesn't sound worth the 1+ hour drive. Thanks

You seriously are a little pansy *****!!!

Ill tell judge hes a little fairy wanker to his face. Grow some balls rawbutt

Beat you to it Dave

Anyway, 3 letters for judge... CCW
And if that fails, I bet I can run faster then him.

:laugh:

Last edited:
i hear alcohol makes people feel better.

Tried that...thursday friday saturday and sunday...and part of monday. suprisuingly I felt like crap tuesday....go figure.....

Steeda...I will get ya some cash either that day or hook up somehow....still trying to show up for a few...not gonna eat most likely...

Beat you to it Dave

Anyway, 3 letters for judge... CCW
And if that fails, I bet I can run faster then him.

:laugh:

LMAO...sorry but I can run faster scared than anyone can mad any day of the week :) second....20' rule....if I am within 20' of you I can kill you faster than you can draw...aim and fire your weapon...they must have taught you that in...oh wait..you took CCW classes not hand to hand combat...oooops.....my bad...does your plinker have pink grips and a laser on it with the homie g sights LOL

Back