• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lake Express Ticket Prices & Schedule(sign up here)

Holy Crap, 20% Off!

Holy Crap, 20% Off!

I got a call today from lake express. 20% off and they will count each transaction seperate. which means we are at 13! it will be 20% off everything: people, autos, children, seniors, etc.. Sign up now!

nice... I really wanted the discount!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaw!

suppose I should register for Spring Zing soon.. did everyone book a room yet?

That would be nice if we could get the discount!! I haven't registered either, but I got a room at the beginning of last month already :laugh: So I did things a little backwards.:shrug:

Sorry homie i make 60+ a year..Its not about being cheap...Its about driving my car and not sitting on boat...Have fun you fairy's...

I'll be meeting you guys at the dock in MI. Will be sweet seeing ppl arrive by boat! You only ge to do this once mang. For once I forgive someone for being ghey & not driving.

LMFAO, Sorry but im not gonna puss out and take a Ferry :rolleyes: ...

Im gonna drive my car and be a real man:cool: :laugh:

I've never been on the ferry...sounds like fun to hang out with everyone on the way over. You know I'm all about driving my car...

Not to mention that taking the ferry is allowing me to spend more time @ SZ driving my car because i can arrive earlier and leave later than if i had to drive. For once I'm not going to miss out on the Sunday festivities because I have to leave early to get home to sleep for work on Monday.

I think if we do this as a group, we should try to get all the money to one person to take care of the ferry booking and schedule. I would be willing to take that responsibility if it is ok with everyone. I don't know if I should have you pay for what you need, as far as people and cars go, - the 20% now or pay in full now and I can give everyone the difference back when we hit 20 transactions.... what do you guys think. It would be a whole lot easier for us to get the money together and pay all at once. Let me know - JOE

I think if we do this as a group, we should try to get all the money to one person to take care of the ferry booking and schedule. I would be willing to take that responsibility if it is ok with everyone. I don't know if I should have you pay for what you need, as far as people and cars go, - the 20% now or pay in full now and I can give everyone the difference back when we hit 20 transactions.... what do you guys think. It would be a whole lot easier for us to get the money together and pay all at once. Let me know - JOE

sounds fine to me but can ya whip some sorta little package figure up for us?

like whats the total with the discount (car + 1 person, car + 2 people)

These prices are really good! This would be a lot of fun.

ONE WAY:
Car + 1 Person = $96.00
Car + 2 People = $140.00
Car + 3 People = $184.00

ROUND TRIP:
Car + 1 Person = $180.00
Car + 2 People = $256.00
Car + 3 People = $332.00

is that a final amount or are there taxes/fees as well?

right now I'm looking at 360 for the 2 cars and both me and the man... (Plus hotel/entertainment costs) a bit steep so I'm thinking that we would just bring 1 lucky SVT and ourselves.

Hopefully M!key wont kill me if his car doesnt make the trip this year..

I think if there is any extra fees that it would be individualized when we get to the dock. Extra charges are stated on the lake express web site....

I can add 2 if you sign up! 1 car and 1 person! yay. 5 more to go. I think if people can come up with the money now it will be much smoother for the discount. Who can pay now?

1. ME

Back