• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, you did not check. i told you. quit the bs. that hood is mine and you know it you little queer
btw, you have a nice little message waiting for you when you come home :)

quit the BS? wtf are you talking about you told me? haha sucks for you looks like im gonna have a nice hood soon... and call me a queer?? wow your a big man bet you wouldnt call me a queer in person....

and yes they do have trunks look on the site for your self my mom talked to the dude for like a hour and she got the hood and trunk.

what happened to when people actually bought parts for their own cars not having mommmy and daddy do everything. crist make ur own hightowers. stupid rich kids

wow your a big man bet you wouldnt call me a queer in person....

ok buddy. you're 15 years old. you basically just hit puberty. and i'm gonna keep fighting cause i love one sided fights. funniest things in the world. btw, tell your mom i said hi :laugh:

i'm sick of them too. i work my tail off to pay for my car. i bought it for $4000, and put over $3000 into it. this kids mom and grandma buys him a car, and buys all the aftermarket parts for it. whoopy dee doo, i have $200 that i can put in my car.

i'm sick of them too. i work my tail off to pay for my car. i bought it for $4000, and put over $3000 into it. this kids mom and grandma buys him a car, and buys all the aftermarket parts for it. whoopy dee doo, i have $200 that i can put in my car.

and they said there never buying me any thing else for my car.im about to have a job then im putting all my cash for rims and tint and other stuff..

my mom and me because i worked a couple summers save some cash up and she paid half..everything ive done besides the hood and trunk ive bought.. except the filter and MAF adapter came with the car.

and plus im not rich... im actually on the sorda poor side..my mom had savings bonds and cash saved from when i was borein until now to buy me a car and she had left over cash adn shes buying the trunk and hood for my bday

$389 shipped?

thats still an insane price..but who am I to say anything, I spent $700 on headlights :cool:
but it was MY money :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back