• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

U've never seen an SVT like these!

yeah they were driving about normal ... the highway was a little busy at the time (rush hour) so they were being good (well at least better than I was while trying to catch up)

Nice looking cars BTW. I didn't notice the plates but I figured it was a couple CEGers cause the silver CSVT had a pre-98 trunk

In that case my wife has some strong words for you ... seeing you two has resparked an intrest and the search has begun for a CSVT to fit nicely in my driveway.

Nice to see my account had not been deleted

Your right i've never seen SVT's like that. Ohh wait i put the suspension and nitrious on one of them. Plus mine owns both of them :)

We should try to get pics of all of them together. Maybe ill put some extra parts and rims on :)

I hope you aren't the one responsible for the wiring mess that was in that car :shocked:

Nope Suspension and Nitrious install in that beast....... :) and both are amazingly done

Last edited:
Nope Suspension and Nitrious install in that beast....... :) and both are amazingly done

Well I donno but thats the only two things that were really messy with the car. But then again if you say so. I am in no place to judge, now Aaron should enjoy his car (which I believe that is what he is doing).

Thanks for the comments about the cars guys. Trust me it was COLD!!!!! Thanks again Mani we will do more everyone. And I also agree that the first pic is calander cover material.

Wesley

Since when is -20 cold? -20c is only -4f....and even if it was -20f that is nothing. LOL! Nice pics by the way.

Back