• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UK-Mondeo ST200 (Contour SVT)

16102006_002_.jpg

And heres a link to a MEG'er with his in the day and night time aswell.

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/showtopic.php?tid/735105/

Welcome Matt never know our paths might cross at a STOC club meet (if im allowed purely on looks and not whats driving my car lol - Previous Fast Ford Feature car.)

jcth1

lol sign up, shouldn't think they would mind, obv if you went for the ST look, you like them, so i shouldn't think the admin staff would mind

lol sign up, shouldn't think they would mind, obv if you went for the ST look, you like them, so i shouldn't think the admin staff would mind

Nah ive got almost everything i need from MEG. Might give it a look over one day incase people are hardcore enough to upgrade suspension and brake components.

I know Lee (kettersuk) from MEG. He's on STOC now. You met him??

Sorry to seem to be hijacking your thread lol. The Pics ok and the link??

jcth1

Ofcoarse the car is cool, especially the color but two things, first I hope you ordered the missing center cap and I like the Mini in the first pic, but tell him to close the door so he doesn't kill the battery:laugh:

the mini is a non runner anyhow, lol

Nah not gonna bother as they are only winter wheels, gonna be getting some more for Summer, and if i put a new centre cap on, it would look odd, one bright clear Ford Logo, whilst the others are all faded

am i the only one who thinks the csvt looks better than the mondeo??

and i prefer the ST220 saloon over the hatchback. i like hatches but i like sedans better.

those angel eyes look good. the night shot looks evil.

cool, well i like the OE alloys, but mine are kerbed to f*** from previous owners, can either get them refurbed or replaced with sim looking ones

depends on what you call premium fuel, i try to run it on 99 RON petrol but due to cost, i usually have to settle for 95 RON.

(99 Ron is around 98p per Ltr at mo, 95 RON is around 83p per Ltr, not sure what that works out over there but i think petrol is around 3 times more expensive over here)

To convert that for people in the US:

98 RON is equivalent to 91 (R+M)/2, which is what the US uses.

95 RON is 89 (R+M)/2 IIRC...

Back