• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking for Pics of CSVT with 18's

here.... 18's and lowered on Ground Controls...

7.jpg

Yes, but Goonz is right that it is harder on the struts, but you can defenitly do it. Just don't put them on stock suspension with 140,000 miles! :crazy: Lowered SVT's are hottt. If you don't have the money for the whole shabang, then go ahead for the lowering springs!

well the prospect car has 97K miles and i would much rather spend $250 instead of $800 on a new suspension

thanks everyone who helped!

so did you have the car on regular struts and lowering springs for 75K miles?? because if u did, then i will definately do it because it will take me years to get that many miles and im fine with that!

so did you have the car on regular struts and lowering springs for 75K miles?? because if u did, then i will definately do it because it will take me years to get that many miles and im fine with that!
I'm reaching 80k with my lowered CSVT on stock struts. Handling isn't the best anymore and they creak when it's cold but it doesn't bother me at the moment :shrug:

Some of you many recognize this CSVT. Lowered with 18''s wrapped with toyo proxes 4.

ContourDriverside.jpg

ContourFront.jpg

ContourRear.jpg

p.s. First post as a CSVT owner!:laugh:

Yep! he sure sold it alright! Back in july 06' = very happy day for me:laugh: Brakes are stock. And on the suspension I believe the Duke said it had H&Rs springs...

Back