• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizona CSVT'S !!

Hey everyone I got CAR JACKED last night @ around 12:30 @ 35ave and Bell road. some mexican hopped out of this jeep cherokee next to me shoved a gun to my temple and told me to get out. so i did. and the cherokee, and the two ****in mexicans who jumped in my car sped away in my ****ing car! not only is my car gone i had new shoes, meds, my tools, and my phone in the car! so if u need to get ahold of me here's the # to reach me now 623-516-1098! :nonono:

Hey everyone I got CAR JACKED last night @ around 12:30 @ 35ave and Bell road. some mexican hopped out of this jeep cherokee next to me shoved a gun to my temple and told me to get out. so i did. and the cherokee, and the two ****in mexicans who jumped in my car sped away in my ****ing car! not only is my car gone i had new shoes, meds, my tools, and my phone in the car! so if u need to get ahold of me here's the # to reach me now 623-516-1098! :nonono:

Dude, have you recovered your car yet? This freaking sucks!!!

Hey I was coming home on I think it was thur. of last week and i saw a black csvt pulling in to a neighborhood off of, I want to say 17th ave and dunlap was it anyone in here the guy driving seemed to have some pretty big hair so if this sounds like you let it be known haha . !!

Anyone around here playing forza2?

Heres what I've been racing with:

a9015746-7ee3-48c1-83af-586812dfb18.jpg

Took over an hour to make that grafix sceme the flag was a ****** to make.

Well im real close to forking out the cash and getting another set of wheels for the ole dirty... what do you think of these ?

m903mbz8h2.jpg

Reason i like them soo much is cuz i plan on having my car painted white, by next summer. and bronze + white = :drool: how u think they'd look on my black car for the time being ?

Theyd look nice on black for the time being. But why paint your car white, is its current paint job bad?

No the paints pretty decent, i just love white, and it looks sick on our cars. they're only 1 maybe 2 in white. and they dont even post on our boards so it'd be hella unique!

Hey justin, get me your number. One of these nights after I get off work I wanna go out for a drive, I'd feel a little more comfortable with someone else with me. Still about 250 miles to go on breaking in the clutch. I've kinda "goosed" it a couple times, but 99.999% of the time I'm still Sun City'ing around town.

I think bronze, argent, and gunmetal all look best on black. Then again... I am partial to black cars. If I ended up with a light colored car, I'd probably go for satin billet aluminum, or something silverish.

Woot, im up late, can't sleep and still not tired....so i figure'd i'd let you all know i got my HID's installed tonight. with the helping hands of scott (morbid).... we gotta get together and go for a cruise some evening/day

Hell i don't care, if we have to we can all just meet up in front of my house, then cruise over somewhere for some food/drink and go from there... :shrug:

If you're in for a short cruise, we could do the boulder run (Cave Creek up to Carefree Hwy, over to Scottsdale Rd, then south to the 101). There are sometimes cops along that route though. Either way, I'm not going to be doing any runs until I receive my muffler inserts and install them -- my car is WAY too loud right now.

Hmm.. any drive longer than that, I'd need to wait until I replace my fuel pump.

How about we have a meet to get shaffs car back on the road. It cant be that hard to find a black hood for his car. And I know where to score some glass.

Nez, my car is running, but im still down for us all helping me find a hood/window ;)

Morbid: lets do it, you lead the way on teh cruise / route, **** it if your cars loud, i want to go for a cruise!!!

5:00am? Don't you sleep? heheh

Sounds like the latest I'll get my inserts is Monday.. the guy is supposed to call me this morning with a 2 and 3 day shipping cost... but it'll probably be too expensive and just go with the 5 day ground.

When do you want to do this.. like a weekday or weekend?

lol, no i dont sleep! i wanted to do it over the weekend maybe a sat or sunday afternoon/evening. i really want to do a cruise/canyon run... i was going to suggest sedona, but morbid pointed out a closer (possibly more fun?) option. everyone who wants to go post days your available!

Back