• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizona CSVT'S !!

Welcome and congrats on the purchase. We're having a meet this weekend at my house to do some stuff with my car, let me know if you're gonna be around.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase. We're having a meet this weekend at my house to do some stuff with my car, let me know if you're gonna be around.

I really wish I could. I've literally got a checklist with 30 things I need to get done, and I have to work this weekend. :dizzy: I'll try to keep checking this forum thread to see when everyone is meeting up - cheers

Tucson used to have some decent raves (not sure if they still do). "Tall Paul" lived there and would do some... but he also organized alot of the big ones in Phx. Um... but this was years ago.

Raves? check out www.azinfoline.com the calender or upcoming events section will let you know what raves are happening where and when , with what dj will be booked ect. i used to hit up the raves alot now im just into drum n bass & breaks. not a big fan of the Kandy Kids :rolleyes:

Actually "AZInfoline.com" is no more. The new site is http://forum.edmnex.us It's the same thing, just reformatted. When you click on the calender tab at the top right, you can see almost every event that's going on. Some events aren't posted on this forum, such as events at Club Myst and some of the other clubs in Scottsdale. Hope this helps anyone who might want to catch a rave since it's been a while or would like to see what one is all about.

Tucson used to have some decent raves (not sure if they still do). "Tall Paul" lived there and would do some... but he also organized alot of the big ones in Phx. Um... but this was years ago.

Are you talking about Paul Okenfold?(sp?) I hosted a gig here back in 2001 and I think he was present. My friend is a DJ here in town and is connected to the scene pretty well. He was sent out to bay area (Oakland, CA) for a 2007 New Year's show. He is very involved! I can certainly get you guys some info if you'd like.

Greg

I didn't know everyone was somewhat into electronic music. I spin breaks myself. I haven't spun at any AZ parties in a while though. I've been too busy. I miss it a lot. What an adrenaline rush!

Are you talking about Paul Okenfold?(sp?) I hosted a gig here back in 2001 and I think he was present. My friend is a DJ here in town and is connected to the scene pretty well. He was sent out to bay area (Oakland, CA) for a 2007 New Year's show. He is very involved! I can certainly get you guys some info if you'd like.

Greg
Heheh, I'm not sure of his last name... but he was a couple years older than me. I think he also owned or managed a record/dj shop in Tucson. To date myself... I'm referring to raves back from 1990 to about 1994.

So I saw a red CSVT for the first time today at 35th Ave & Yorkshire. I've never seen a red one in person before.... and this one seemed to have alot of cosmetic stuff (big wing, front bumper cover, I think a bunch of stickers too). Does anyone know who that is?

Hugo: i just on my MAF adapter and Filter, make a pretty nice diff in sound/higher rpm pulls. Waiting for help to install the Aluminum intake tube *hint hint* morid :laugh:

As for the Red CSVT i still havn't seen one either. wonder who it is... was it pretty molested ? :blackeye:

I could have sworn I read about someone here getting a red one and trying to "un-2f2f" it. It definitely looked like a f&f/2f2f car :)

I've been trying to think of something to seal the IAT sensor into the tube. Last resort would be to squirt some silicon in with the sensor. The rubber that came with the tube was a medical type hose (squishy)... like to tie off your arm when they take blood. This weekend doesn't look good (gotta take the kids to some b-day parties and stuff)... if anything, I might have time Saturday afternoon. Otherwise, mid-day Monday would also work. We could run to Home Depot... I'm sure one of their hose types would work.

Morbid, Let me know what your Monday afternoon looks like, i dont go back to work till Tuesday so i'll have the day off. i'd love to get this thing installed. i'm eager to see/hear any difference the bigger intake makes. :p

Hey schaff did you need an new contour headlight/ fog switch? From my understanding you have one from a different car.

Really weird stuff. I've never seen a red CSVT in person before, and last week I saw 2! On Saturday, I flew past a stock looking one going south on SR-51 (just south of Bell). Most likely it's the same one some of you have seen around.

Hey schaff did you need an new contour headlight/ fog switch? From my understanding you have one from a different car.

No, i got it all sorted out. I think i may finish the fog/parking light mod this saturday. i'll just take the + terminal off so i dont have any fuse issues

Back