• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet Anyone

har har. I dont know how long we are staying for tomorrow cuase i know we both want to hit the slopes. Maybe the only chance we get this season.

Im hoping he will be ok for a 1-2 hour stay. Hes much of a car guy, i mean he drives a sable, j/k, kinda.... But at the very least it should be nice to meet everyone.

An hour or two works. It'll be kinda cold so we'll go inside and chat, have some lunch and you guys can be on your way.
I'm glad that you're coming. :)

yep pull into their parking lot and go straight back towards the fire hall which is on your left u will see a small lot in which i should be parked and we can park there with no problem

I won't be able to make it. Terri is coming out with her whole family to take us out to dinner for our birthdays (thanks for noticing :p :D ).

It was good to see everyone again , as usual .
Also good to FINALLY meet you , Brett . Your friend Justin was an interesting cat too ... he fit right in with us :crazy: . Bring him along anytime . Next time he drings the AuJus though ;) . Hope you guys had a good time snowboarding .

It was nice meeting you Brett (Justin too)! Hope you two had fun snowboarding. It was good seeing everyone again.
I'll have pictures up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Here are twoshots:

fiveContours.jpg

2silver2black.jpg

No, you're not out of place. You're rockin' a Contour so you fit right in.
:)

It was cool to meet all you guys (and girls) finally. It was fun to hang out kinda regret having to leave so early but snowboarding was so worth it. Considering this is prob the only tim ill get to go this season. Boarding was a blast, until we went to leave Sunday night and Justin in his infinate wisdom didnt zip his jacket pocket and lost his keys... Same thing happened last time we went and he lost his cell phone.... I told him to put them in my bag... BUT NOOOO, i didnt lose anythign so i win.

I did snag soem pics of the group of cars before i left i will post them at some point. Right now i gotta keep working on this Windows 2k Database computer that went down at work.... at least is not a mission critical server... o wait it is.....

Back