• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet Anyone

I don't think I'm going to make it. :(

I have another engagement that I will be attending that day, I didn't realize that the meet and my other plans were on the same day. Sorry.

I'm so bummed, I was so looking forward to meeting Brett too.

I knew I should have suggested the 27th. :blackeye:

I'm looking a bit shakey for the 20th too , unfortunately :( . Might be better for the 27th for me too ...

What time were you guys planing on meeting ??

bout the same as the last meet or whatever works for you guys and i think next week would also work. id like to get as many people as possible.

Whatever works for you Ian.

I know I can't make it this Saturday and Allen is shakey on that date also. We both can make it on the 27th as well as Brett, so that would give you six more people. Maybe Paul and Ang would be able to come that weekend also (27th).

Does the 27th work for you Doug?

Let me know what you are thinking.

the 27th is good for me too. But i have a suggestion besides going to the Colisum again how about we head to either port clinton hotel or the works in wyomissing

I think Ian and Doug were looking forward to Chancey's this time around.
The Works isn't that much farther from Lancaster but it would be up to Brett also, he's traveling about two hours to attend.

27th it is around 3 becuase i have a track meet at f&m. plus i dont want you guys who live 2 hours away to have to get up early.

THe date is the 27TH becuase its looks to be weather wise a good day.

it will be at chauncy's in east petersburg pa.
map quest it.

Chanceys Pub
6049 Main St
East Petersburg, PA 17520

Now a majorly important question (to me , and I'm sure , others) - what's the parking lot situation at this Chancey's joint ?? If there's any chance whatsoever of getting a dent , ding or scratch ... I'll be eating in the parking lot (or leaving ;) ) .

I'll have a burger , hold the dents , please !

Serious question , BTW ...

we arent parking in their parking lot if you pull in and go straight past the resturant you will see a fire hall to the left and a small lot which is hardly ever used where we could park. it would be our own little parking area.

Not only am I piss poor after registration today, I have to get some snow tires...and I work Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon. I won't have a weekend off for probably another 3-4 weeks.

I'll line one up when I have a weekend off. Don't worry, you'll see the car eventually. :)

Though, I STILL can't hold a candle to Paul's.

Though, I STILL can't hold a candle to Paul's.

Don't worry, you seem to have bought a really nice car that you can be proud of...mods and fixing up the little things come in time. At least you now have a car that is closer to what you wanted (and plan to do) than the other...:idea: ;)

Cheker'd SVT will be there and Jason, I8RICE also.

Back