• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Never too early for fall meet planning

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
I intended to take the reins this year and host the fall meet in NH.
Brapple pm'd me with a suggestion to check out Castle in the Clouds
http://www.castleintheclouds.org/
A place I've always wanted to visit.

Also, we'll have some FL CEGers up in NH this year, so they are hoping to join us.
SVTFLEA and Brent372.

Take a look at the link and let me know what you think about having the fall meet in the NH lakes region this year. Mike already has some cruise routes in mind.

Also, take note under the "Visit the Castle" dropdown, there's a link for Motorcoach Tours and Groups.
I sent an email requesting more info and how well it would suit our needs.

Also look over your calendars for dates that'll best suit your schedules.
We typically shoot for the 2nd or 3rd weekends in October.
Looks like the FL folks would be available October 11th, which is also when I was hoping we'd do this.

Last edited:
well I think its little early since it still the middle of summer :p

but from the web site this is a place that I would enjoy visiting. I know some people that are there right now today and will ask for their feedback on the location.

So I am all for this location/event this year.

It's nice to see some of you actually want me there:laugh:

I'll start negotiating now, since I just started college and all. That should be a clue to them:laugh:

ok here is the low down I got yesterday

admission is $12

grounds are really nice and the castle is interesting, neat layout. But appearently the one my friends brother got married at was a more impressive castle up in NH somehwere. She didn't recall the name yesterday when we spoke.

I think it would be a great setting on a fall day.

I think the Motorist group tour pricing was listed as $9 per person, and may even be the price per car with one guest, and includes lunch.
That's the clarification I'm waiting for. So far, they have not responded to my email.

I think the Motorist group tour pricing was listed as $9 per person, and may even be the price per car with one guest, and includes lunch.
That's the clarification I'm waiting for. So far, they have not responded to my email.

I took that as for groups that come on a bus. otherwise it looks like you need a ground of 20 for a discount.

looks interesting. depending when and how much it is, I think I could come up, if my car is running well.

One of my nephews had his prom up there a couple of years ago. I went with my sis to takes some pics for her. I didn't get to walk the grounds much, but it was a cool place...great views.

Back