• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Proof that I'm not joking about the CEG archives

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
It's still a ways off from being fully functional and definitely not ready for everyone to be trying it out yet, but a few people on the administrative staff have been going through it looking for bugs, errors, etc. once we get the issues hammered out then it will visually worked on to look like the rest of the updated site when its finished.

Even though I won't provide a public link to the new archives yet, I will share a few current screen shots of it just to show some of the progress thats being made.
archive-1.jpg

archive-2.jpg

archive-3.jpg

Mark

Last edited:
Its been so long. Was it just me or was it difficult to read in that old format? Glad to see it looks new. I could always test it out if you want... :)

Its been so long. Was it just me or was it difficult to read in that old format. Glad to see it looks new. I could always test it out if you want... :)
it was funny cause I hated the forums we have now cause I was so used to the old layout. Now I hated looking at the old forum because of the old layout.

I'd like to see a beat-up clunker of a contour in the top banner for the archives, instead of a sexy SF SVT :laugh:

I'd like to see a beat-up clunker of a contour in the top banner for the archives, instead of a sexy SF SVT :laugh:

The plan is to make it look like the current (as in upcoming redesign) forum/site theme, although I do plan on using some oldschool CEG imagery for the main banner graphic.

Mark

I love the picture of the wrecked ... um .. Taurus? :confused:

Haha! I just put an old beater on there after a previous comment. :)
I don`t even own a car, never mind a contour, so wrecks all look the same to me . :p

Worldtour is in charge of design / graphics for when the archive goes public... until then, don`t panic. :laugh:

Back