• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Since I don't think I have ever posted pics here (Cougar owner)

I completely agree with the above statement....the sound is good...but other than that there is no gains. I sold the cams and gave the heads away free (from the other SVT motor I parted out). The ATX is a slushbox, ESPECIALLY with a bad IMRC, but I still like mine. A chip in the ATX however makes excellent gains, we were seeing 1 sec gains in the 1/4 mile. With the chip removed, back to crappy times.

just simply sweet, The 2k Cougar line is one of the most under rated tuners out there. But again thanks to Ford/Merc for not putting the word out as with the SVT Tour's.

I need some rear sway bar bushings BAD, but have had some difficulty finding them since I have the Aussie bar. Between the ST200 struts, Roush springs, ST200 rear strut brace, OMP front strut brace, and Aussie bar, it's a stiff ride.

What's the diameter of your bar?
Have you tried BAT yet? I have a couple spare ones from BAT laying around (bought wrong sizes and never returned them).

Back