• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ10 Driving or Flying?

SZ10 Driving or Flying?

• Total voters
Most likely flying. I'm thinking gas costs at this point, but I'll know for sure 2 weeks prior.

Wouldn't a co-pilot that can see over the wheel without sitting a pot-o-gold be more beneficial?:laugh:

Thats it, sz2010 Dacker is gonna get junk punched, well that is if his wife is there and lets his junk out of her purse:laugh:

Thats it, sz2010 Dacker is gonna get junk punched, well that is if his wife is there and lets his junk out of her purse:laugh:

Bring it. Actually she might be there. Think she's got a friend in that area, we might actually bring both vehicles.

SVT for my driving pleasure and the Barneymobile (aka Windstar) for her and the kids to come and go as they please\need.

Bring it. Actually she might be there. Think she's got a friend in that area, we might actually bring both vehicles.

SVT for my driving pleasure and the Barneymobile (aka Windstar) for her and the kids to come and go as they please\need.

Cool man. I will be there single and ready to mingle. :laugh:

Back