• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Totaled!!!

Hawkrunner03

CEG'er
So my room mate was driving my 3L and he flipped it 4 times!! im trying to upload pics but i keep on getting an invalid upload!! Whats the fix for this?? i want everyone to see the pics of this!!

Lynch the guy who was driving it, then give me the calipers, brackets, and rotors from all 4 corners.

wow sooo sorry to hear man! i bet you 2 aren't friends or roomates anymore...hopefully hes ok...that is just sad...another one down:nonono:

Thats exactly why i do not let anybody else drive my cars except for me... A buddy of mine took my advice and bought a 1st gen SHO... Totaled it the very same day going too fast :nonono:

Holy heck man i'm sorry to see that. Glad it wasn't the turbo though:cry:. If you need anything let me know.

Lynch the guy who was driving it, then give me the calipers, brackets, and rotors from all 4 corners.

I have these parts for sale if u want them. PM me

Yeah we all know that when it bad its bad!! the state farm wouldn't let me buy the car because they deamed it a bio-hazard, now the downside to all of this is that my buddies no longer my room mate but will always e a friend he unfortunately was ejected from the car while it was rolling...no he was a grown ass man that knew better to drink and drive well i guess not..he knew even more so that you should always wear a seat belt...now the police report also stated that he was traveling 90MPH and in the pic you can see that its a nice sweeping left hand turn but not so easy to control after a few drinks..so with the combination of everything there's no expectation of a good outcome!!! so god rest his soul and hopefully hes in a better place..So i went out and bought a new black 07 dodge ram quadcab 4x4 w/ the 5.7L hemi it will do for now...but its a sad day when you dont get to go for a spin in the svt no more:cry::cry::cry:

Yeah we all know that when it bad its bad!! the state farm wouldn't let me buy the car because they deamed it a bio-hazard, now the downside to all of this is that my buddies no longer my room mate but will always e a friend he unfortunately was ejected from the car while it was rolling...no he was a grown ass man that knew better to drink and drive well i guess not..he knew even more so that you should always wear a seat belt...now the police report also stated that he was traveling 90MPH and in the pic you can see that its a nice sweeping left hand turn but not so easy to control after a few drinks..so with the combination of everything there's no expectation of a good outcome!!! so god rest his soul and hopefully hes in a better place..So i went out and bought a new black 07 dodge ram quadcab 4x4 w/ the 5.7L hemi it will do for now...but its a sad day when you dont get to go for a spin in the svt no more:cry::cry::cry:
Oh wow man RIP to the roomie and the CSVT

Wow that is sad news. I hope this teaches a lesson to everyone who drinks and drives. I know I have learned. I understand why you cant buy the car back now because there was a casualty. Im very sorry.

Back