• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Orange County Choppers Car Show

BrApple

No Life But CEG
they even have a SVT class

09flyer_2.jpg

well, i'm riding with brapple since they don't have SVT Cougars... and btw bryan, your going

just made it to OCC about an hour ago...looks like a whole bunch of Saleens, so we might be the only ones representing SVT...lots of mustang people were turning to look at the Contour when we pulled in...I betcha they'll be shocked when they see the turbo ;)

I would bet they are.

wasn't really planning on going but I now have to go into work tomorrow and have other weekend plans ...

have fun

just go to "fun ford" or whatever its called now.. we just got back from the test and tune tonight and it was 10 sec mustang night.. there was also a 10 sec honda civic lol

we got first place in the SVT class and best in show! :shocked: :eek: ...I bet that's first time a Contour has won at a Saleen show...gotta represent CEG ;)

some pictures should be up tomorrow once we get home...

we got first place in the SVT class and best in show! :shocked: :eek: ...I bet that's first time a Contour has won at a Saleen show...gotta represent CEG ;)

some pictures should be up tomorrow once we get home...
THAT is awesome!

Back