• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Orange County Choppers Car Show

nice!

thsmiley-clapping.gif

Well deserved BIS award even if it did steal the thunder at a Saleen hosted Mustang show!! I was part of the judges conversation when your car was chosen and there was simply no denying how clean that car is plus considering the mileage on the clock. Well done! And it was great meeting the two of you and seeing that CSVT in person.

And here are a few pics that I took ...

OOCSaleenRegionals2009_0030.jpg

OOCSaleenRegionals2009_0032.jpg

thanks! :) my wife told me about the decals converstion, lol :laugh:

it was great meeting you guys and hanging out...definitely a cool bunch of fellows with some amazing Saleens :drool:...looks like you made it home with no problems?

thanks! :) my wife told me about the decals converstion, lol :laugh:

it was great meeting you guys and hanging out...definitely a cool bunch of fellows with some amazing Saleens :drool:...looks like you made it home with no problems?

DEEE-Cals!! Yeee-HA!! LoL

Yup, 10 hours from the hotel to my garage with about a 1 hour stop for lunch. A long haul but the ol' '85 Sleaze made it fine.

Here are most of my pictures in no particular order...

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

sorry for the crappy photo, this was taken in their shop and they had some funky one way glass where it was difficult to take a picture without seeing your reflection...but it's apparently something new they are working on...
IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

OCC hosts four live bands every Saturday in their store...it's some type of program that kids are in and allows them to give back to the community...
IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

last couple...

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

sorry, Matt, I didn't get a chance to take any pictures of your car...post them up if you got 'em...

DEEE-Cals!! Yeee-HA!! LoL

Yup, 10 hours from the hotel to my garage with about a 1 hour stop for lunch. A long haul but the ol' '85 Sleaze made it fine.

good to hear, man...we made it home in a little over four hours...ran into some construction, but was otherwise smooth sailing...

Back