• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1st set of True Forged wheels on an svt contour!

needs more 18/19 in my opinion for that wheel style to work on the car. Doesnt look terrible but they would look great bigger with that design.

The riveted area makes the wheels look a lot smaller than it actually is. If the metal was gone there I think it would look a lot better.

Yeah, the "rim" the bolts go through is quite large, and I think that's the one thing that makes the overall wheel feel tight. On the upshot, it makes my FSVT brakes look huge. :cool:

needs more 18/19 in my opinion for that wheel style to work on the car. Doesnt look terrible but they would look great bigger with that design.

I don't disagree. After having 18's, though, I decided to sacrifice a degree of aesthetics for better ride quality/grip, and it's a choice I'm still really happy with.

Though they would look killer huge, as seen below:

main.php

22"s on a Charger from the TF site.

I agree with you 150%.

I drive a lowered csvt...i'm not to worried with ride quality :laugh:

They look alot better than I thought they would when I saw the first pics. Are there any plans to do any other designs?

I agree with you 150%.

I drive a lowered csvt...i'm not to worried with ride quality :laugh:
LMAO its killing me to be running a 17" wheel for once after going 18 and 19. I will say this though, talking about FSVT brakes looking big behind a 17" wheel lol wait till i get the pics up of my baers behind a 17" wheel:crazy:

LMAO its killing me to be running a 17" wheel for once after going 18 and 19. I will say this though, talking about FSVT brakes looking big behind a 17" wheel lol wait till i get the pics up of my baers behind a 17" wheel:crazy:

My brakes look okay behind my 18's....I hate that i bough factory ford rotors...the ends and center parts rusted...so it looks like crap :blackeye:

The riveted area makes the wheels look a lot smaller than it actually is. If the metal was gone there I think it would look a lot better.

they give a really high dollar look to the wheel though. these wheels look so nice on his car. almost "transformed" it. looked like a regular old every day car before but now looks more upscale. :cool:

they give a really high dollar look to the wheel though. these wheels look so nice on his car. almost "transformed" it. looked like a regular old every day car before but now looks more upscale. :cool:
they prob have the price tag to go with the look too huh:laugh::help:

Those look a lot better actually installed. Very nice. As others have said they would look killer in 18 or 19", but they are very nice as is.

You wanna hook me up too? Can you do styles other than what you have on your website?

I agree with a lot of the other opinions... I wasn't feeling them off the car, but mounted, they look great!

Those look a lot better actually installed. Very nice. As others have said they would look killer in 18 or 19", but they are very nice as is.

You wanna hook me up too? Can you do styles other than what you have on your website?

yes, ill hook any CEG'er up. yes, we can make any of our styles, in any size, and to fit the contour.

I agree with you 150%.

I drive a lowered csvt through michigan ...i'm not to worried with ride quality :laugh:

Edited for accuracy ;)

As others mentioned, didn't look too hot till it was mounted. Now get that front bumper fixed and in no time you'll be getting looks from all those pretty Cali girlies :cool:

3L come first, but yeah.... :laugh:

I feel I need to clarify that I didn't mean ride quality as in comfort (I have a lowered CSVT with the Koni's set to full-hard and full poly r/r's, so it'll never happen), but more in that I was tired of having the tires on my 18's chase down every rut, crack, and pebble in the road.

That said, the grip with a 225 on a 17x8" is insane. I can throw deep into corners with almost no resistance/feedback coming through the steering.

yes, ill hook any CEG'er up. yes, we can make any of our styles, in any size, and to fit the contour.

Just wondering how you guys stay in business being in California.....I read last week in the LA Times that a business shut down in El Monte.......They said it was cheaper to close their business than pay for upgrades for air quality control....I work next door to Superior wheel in Van Nuys and they shut down their plant in May...All they have now is their corporate offices....Workers are just gutting the factory......You guys make a fine wheel..........

Back