• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday Jess

They're just yanking your chain.

You only get banned if you repeatedly break the rules or disregard warnings from moderators.
There is a rule that says you can't post whore, which basically means you can't make a ton of posts purely for the sake of increasing your post count.
They were joking that when you don't multiquote, it looks like you're post whoring. But it was a joke.

Don't take anything that is said in New England seriously. It's full of silly persons. ;)

They're just yanking your chain.

You only get banned if you repeatedly break the rules or disregard warnings from moderators.
There is a rule that says you can't post whore, which basically means you can't make a ton of posts purely for the sake of increasing your post count.
They were joking that when you don't multiquote, it looks like you're post whoring. But it was a joke.

Don't take anything that is said in New England seriously. It's full of silly persons. ;)

I think you's the silliest.

It stinks it was raining on my birthday. I wish it was nice out
What is it said for rain on holidays and certain days, is that good luck or bad luck haha? :shrug: :laugh:

It stinks it was raining on my birthday. I wish it was nice out
What is it said for rain on holidays and certain days, is that good luck or bad luck haha? :shrug: :laugh:

Don't know how much stock you can put in those adages -- there's one that says it's good luck to get shat on by a bird. Have you ever been shat on by a bird? Let me tell you that it does not imbue you with the sense that you've enjoyed good luck at the time.

Happy belated, by the way.

Thank you

Yes I have heard that but it's so gross at the same time. I always seem to get blessed by birds on my car. I never cared when I had my white taurus and it would eat up the paint but now with this car i care and i clean it off as fast as i can with water and a towel :rolleyes: :shocked:

Thank you

Yes I have heard that but it's so gross at the same time. I always seem to get blessed by birds on my car. I never cared when I had my white taurus and it would eat up the paint but now with this car i care and i clean it off as fast as i can with water and a towel :rolleyes: :shocked:

Wait a minute...a Taurus gets neglected but a Honda gets attention...I need a drink.

Back