• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Roose Motorsport Silicone Hoses

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of cost are we looking at? And what all hoses would be included?
i guess it depends on what hoses we can get sent to the guy. I am hoping for heater hoses and everything and frankly with the one funky hose not being available anymore iirc then cost isnt a huge factor if you end up needing one of them.

i just took off all my old hoses for my samco's. i have them in a box right now
get with him and see what we can work out. I'd be willing to chip in on shipping even. I'd like to get heater hoses done as well if anyone has them available.

i just took off all my old hoses for my samco's. i have them in a box right now

get with him and see what we can work out. I'd be willing to chip in on shipping even. I'd like to get heater hoses done as well if anyone has them available.

woah woah woah... get the guy the hoses that were not included in the Samco kit as well! Those are the hoses I care about. They are also currently being used on my car so getting them from me is not possible. I think a junk yard run is in order if this thing is going to happen.

woah woah woah... get the guy the hoses that were not included in the Samco kit as well! Those are the hoses I care about. They are also currently being used on my car so getting them from me is not possible. I think a junk yard run is in order if this thing is going to happen.

the only thing is that i already have samco hoses. i really dont need these anymore. if they'd give me the prototype set or something, i'd be all for it. shipping over there wont be cheap

this being the first post you have made in this thread makes me curious as to why you even care lol.

hadnt seen the thread, but if the price is right I wouldnt mind cleaning up my engine bay a little :shrug: and he was logged in today, but hasnt posted since the 16th...

Yea I saw this too... makes ya wonder...

GB's go bad even when the organizer is a veteran member, and posts every day, so where this one will go seems logical :shrug:

Shame really, an alternative to Samco with more hoses would have been nice, but I'll be surprised if this one gets any further than it is. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back