• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new SVT

3.0L w/SVT heads and intake, high compression and high hp/torque:cool: I like the wheels, alot but paint those calipers since you can see them more now with those wheels!
why paint these calipers when I have a baer kit on the way:crazy: and as Tx said the car is a 3l from the heads down but the heads were ported to match the svt LIM and it has svt cams. I'll let you take it for a spin when your down for the dragon run.

never judge a set of wheels on a car until it is lowered. i hated my FSVT euros until i lowered my car. by then it was too late i had already traded for 5 spokes :troutslap:

never judge a set of wheels on a car until it is lowered. i hated my FSVT euros until i lowered my car. by then it was too late i had already traded for 5 spokes :troutslap:
do you think a set of euro FSVT's would look good on here?

i love euro SVT's on contours. any color. gunmetal grey is the best color for TRED IMO
i think that is the color of the ones I got offered to me straight up trade for these wheels. They have a bit smaller tire on them so i drop would have to happen then but im picking up some nice tires tonight. Shouldnt be a big deal......

why paint these calipers when I have a baer kit on the way:crazy: and as Tx said the car is a 3l from the heads down but the heads were ported to match the svt LIM and it has svt cams. I'll let you take it for a spin when your down for the dragon run.

One of the caliper painting kits I've seen uses a Baer caliper on the box and it looks good:cool: It will be joy hearing that car ripping through the hills and turns of the Dragon in the fall, can't wait:cool:

One of the caliper painting kits I've seen uses a Baer caliper on the box and it looks good:cool: It will be joy hearing that car ripping through the hills and turns of the Dragon in the fall, can't wait:cool:
i have that paint kit that i used on both of our cougars. i will pick up another more than likely to use on the baer kit, unless i go all out and have joe do some powder work on them for me.

I want GOLD euro wheels... damn Ford for discontinuing them :nonono: I can't find them anywhere

IMG_0324.jpg

probably wouldn't look as bad if it weren't parked over the color-coordinated pavement stripes...

Back